Trophy Room Construction Completed

Nice, congrats !
 
Very nice, I envy the set-up!
 
Looking good! We hunted together at Africa Maximum in 2015! All the best . I am headed back in 2019 with my son
Regards
 
Looking good! We hunted together at Africa Maximum in 2015! All the best . I am headed back in 2019 with my son
Regards
We hunted with them in May for Elephant and Giraffe. Have a great trip!
 
Looks Awesome! Congratulations.
 
Looks great. Congrats. Can you please share the dimensions of the room with us? I am trying to get an idea of scale for a future trophy room that I wish to build.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,608
Members
168,914
Latest member
rr88accountant1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top