Trophy clearance Australia

I spoke to a guy last week and he’s going to do ours for us , that’s going into Sydney!!
I can PM you his details if you want ?
He was very helpful when I spoke to him !
 
Hi mate, I've used Raitt International Freight for many shipments now, they are trophy transport specialists.
 
Hi All
To all the Australians who have you used to clear your tropheis from SA to here in Australia

Regards

Chris
@Ozzieshooter
I used Markus a down under taxidermy from Queensland. He also organised our hunt in Namibia. Great bloke and does first rate taxidermy at reasonable prices
You can google him
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,402
Members
169,559
Latest member
ModestoShe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top