Trophy alternatives

Image1732214643.489471.jpg


I’ve shot quite a few buffalo. If you’ve got enough leather, bison creek will make beautiful custom furniture utilizing it in whole or for accents.
 
Wow ! What a great response and a lot of great ideas. Thanks very much to everyone who has responded. Ive been trying to research and see if having our game trophies turned into things like belts or curious changes the import requirements. At least to the US it doesnt seem to. Sure wish we could just have belts, bags, jackets, key chains etc boxed up and mailed directly.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,372
Messages
1,574,421
Members
170,039
Latest member
XMG8195830
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top