Trophy alternatives

Image1732214643.489471.jpg


I’ve shot quite a few buffalo. If you’ve got enough leather, bison creek will make beautiful custom furniture utilizing it in whole or for accents.
 
Wow ! What a great response and a lot of great ideas. Thanks very much to everyone who has responded. Ive been trying to research and see if having our game trophies turned into things like belts or curious changes the import requirements. At least to the US it doesnt seem to. Sure wish we could just have belts, bags, jackets, key chains etc boxed up and mailed directly.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,881
Members
169,458
Latest member
knoxverse
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top