Trader Keith

This is what I'm using currently. Els & Co Somerset Open Cartridge Pouch and a modified Galco Safari Five.

1777203324510.png
 
I use them on my serious rifles.

Perfect


IMG_6869.jpeg
IMG_0093.jpeg
 
I also enjoy my canvas slings from Trader Keith. I just tried to get on their website and received a warning that the site is impersonating Trader Keith’s. Anyone else receiving this message?
I got this message a couple months ago when I was trying to order. I think i tried a different browser and it worked.

I'm glad he's been given a heads up! It almost scared me off the website, the only redeeming thing being you can't order online anyway, so the site won't be stealing your credit card info!

That said, count me as another who loves the sling and cartridge slide for my .375
 
How do you get totheir web site or contact them? I thought they were out of business.
 
Please do us a favor and post his contact information.
 
I’m thinking if Trader Keith and Trader Joe’s merged, it would be wildly successful.
 
That is truly terrible news, although it is not a total shock given the health issues he has been battling.
 
I suspected something was up when their website went down for an extended period of time. Very sorry to see them go.
 
He will be missed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,662
Members
169,810
Latest member
LyndonGmz3
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top