Too busy

Embarrassingly, I needed to read this post . I have to slow the hell down.....
Getting wrapped up in decisions is so time consuming and counterproductive. Not to mention exhausting.... Thank you Kevin for posting this.
@Spearheaded
Mate life is to short to sweat the small stuff. You w I'll be surprised at how much happier you will be if you can sometimes say no stuff it that can wait.
Get up a bit earlier sometimes and sit on the porch with a nice coffee and watch the sunrise on a new day and soak up it's beauty and just relax with your own thoughts. Then take the w use in a cuppa in bed give her a kiss tell her how much you love her. Watch the reaction.
Then start the day I guarantee you will have a good day no matter what shit you have to face. You just think back to the start of the day and think how great life is.
Bob
 
@Spearheaded
Mate life is to short to sweat the small stuff. You w I'll be surprised at how much happier you will be if you can sometimes say no stuff it that can wait.
Get up a bit earlier sometimes and sit on the porch with a nice coffee and watch the sunrise on a new day and soak up it's beauty and just relax with your own thoughts. Then take the w use in a cuppa in bed give her a kiss tell her how much you love her. Watch the reaction.
Then start the day I guarantee you will have a good day no matter what shit you have to face. You just think back to the start of the day and think how great life is.
Bob
Thanks Bob. Things will surely slow to an enjoyable pace now that I retired from the military. My next endeavor will be less stressful and consuming.
 
Thanks Bob. Things will surely slow to an enjoyable pace now that I retired from the military. My next endeavor will be less stressful and consuming.
@Spearheaded
I just hope they detuned you before you got out otherwise life will be hard to adjust to in civvie street. Military life may be good but shit it is hard to become normal sometimes we need help.
Take time to smell the roses and share it with some one you care about. Talk often with others.
Bob
 
Guys and girls, I dont know how to post a video clip yet, but this morning I got a clip from a friend who is on the Zambezi, it is a chorus of fish eagles and guineafowl - pure music.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,947
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top