Too busy

Embarrassingly, I needed to read this post . I have to slow the hell down.....
Getting wrapped up in decisions is so time consuming and counterproductive. Not to mention exhausting.... Thank you Kevin for posting this.
@Spearheaded
Mate life is to short to sweat the small stuff. You w I'll be surprised at how much happier you will be if you can sometimes say no stuff it that can wait.
Get up a bit earlier sometimes and sit on the porch with a nice coffee and watch the sunrise on a new day and soak up it's beauty and just relax with your own thoughts. Then take the w use in a cuppa in bed give her a kiss tell her how much you love her. Watch the reaction.
Then start the day I guarantee you will have a good day no matter what shit you have to face. You just think back to the start of the day and think how great life is.
Bob

@Spearheaded
Mate life is to short to sweat the small stuff. You w I'll be surprised at how much happier you will be if you can sometimes say no stuff it that can wait.
Get up a bit earlier sometimes and sit on the porch with a nice coffee and watch the sunrise on a new day and soak up it's beauty and just relax with your own thoughts. Then take the w use in a cuppa in bed give her a kiss tell her how much you love her. Watch the reaction.
Then start the day I guarantee you will have a good day no matter what shit you have to face. You just think back to the start of the day and think how great life is.
Bob
Thanks Bob. Things will surely slow to an enjoyable pace now that I retired from the military. My next endeavor will be less stressful and consuming.

Thanks Bob. Things will surely slow to an enjoyable pace now that I retired from the military. My next endeavor will be less stressful and consuming.
@Spearheaded
I just hope they detuned you before you got out otherwise life will be hard to adjust to in civvie street. Military life may be good but shit it is hard to become normal sometimes we need help.
Take time to smell the roses and share it with some one you care about. Talk often with others.
Bob

Guys and girls, I dont know how to post a video clip yet, but this morning I got a clip from a friend who is on the Zambezi, it is a chorus of fish eagles and guineafowl - pure music.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg