to Velo dog.........

Velodog!!! you must say this way... (i write the right words you shoul wrote above!)
"Yo practico mucho pero solo puedo hablar poquito...
Tu ingles es mejor que mi español"...
This is the correct way!... You are progressing!(y)(y)
Sorry, witold!.... We MUST write in inglish in this forum, but the spanish is my mother language!... And velodog love them, so... everytime we cross a comment in the forum, write some words in spanish!....:whistle:

Wildlife departments everywhere are mismanaging wildlife. Its a damn shame, it's all about the money!

Yes money usually is the bottom line. But I also wonder how big of a role sheer incompetence or stupidity plays in this as well. VeloDog mentioned that the stocks of both game and fish have been mismanaged in Alaska and that Canada and Germany do a better job. However Alaska also has some really weird rules like for example it is against the law to sell a legally harvested bear hide and skull from a brown bear unless said bear was harvested in what I believe is called a predator management unit. The government is telling you what you can and can't do with your own legally acquired property and is preventing people from making a buck and such hides I've heard often end up in village dumps. Now if such a hide is worth over a thousand dollars or a couple thousand you could be depriving someone in a native village in the interior or elsewhere of a lot of money, its almost like the government wants to encourage an illegal trade and then arrest and fine people. Also it is against the law to sell a moose, sheep etc... skull with antlers or horns attached to it but it is perfectly legal to sell said antlers or horns if they are cut off from the skull. This is supposedly done to stop the trade in trophies and I guess prevent poaching but I would assume that a taxidermist can still make a shoulder mount using just the antlers/horns and a cape- the skull cap isn't visible anyhow on a shoulder mount. And why would a poacher, someone who already broke the law by killing an animal out of season or without a tag abide by the law and split the skull plate to sell it? They have their own illegal channels to sell their stuff through.

I have also heard that picking up and possessing a bald eagle feather or even the feather from some other federally protected migratory bird could land you a one way ticket, for several years, to camp federal or hundreds of thousands in fines. It really makes you wonder where, why and at what they are directing their energies at.

I never said govt made any sense. Govt is run by the people, the people in power if they have their head up their ass and they were elected or appointed that position they get to do what they want with that power. The people can fight back and change the system but I really don't see that happening anymore we have brainwashed public run by a liberal media (anti hunting agenda).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,