Tickets are booked!!

Spartan5

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
463
Reaction score
910
Location
Midwest USA
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI Life Member, GOA Member
Just got our flights booked for our first trip to Africa! Wheels up next June on Delta to go visit @Bos en Dal SAFARIS with my dad, 2 sons, 1 daughter, my wife and her grandmother and I. Going to be an absolutely epic trip. Thanks so much to @Mark Biggerstaff and @Philip Glass for answering so many of my questions along the way in planning.
 
Just got our flights booked for our first trip to Africa! Wheels up next June on Delta to go visit @Bos en Dal SAFARIS with my dad, 2 sons, 1 daughter, my wife and her grandmother and I. Going to be an absolutely epic trip. Thanks so much to @Mark Biggerstaff and @Philip Glass for answering so many of my questions along the way in planning.
Sounds like “ The Brady Bunch on Safari “ . :)

I hope you all have a great adventure. Shoot straight and good luck.
 
Congrats on getting booked. Now the final planning and wait. You all will have a great time, I will be there in May it looks like and will try and leave some animals for you all :)
 
Just got our flights booked for our first trip to Africa! Wheels up next June on Delta to go visit @Bos en Dal SAFARIS with my dad, 2 sons, 1 daughter, my wife and her grandmother and I. Going to be an absolutely epic trip. Thanks so much to @Mark Biggerstaff and @Philip Glass for answering so many of my questions along the way in planning.
Have a great first safari! We are all jealous because you only get one First Safari.
 
You will have a great time and wonderful experience. Gerrit and his crew are first rate and will take care of you. Your first safari is just special! Enjoy every second.
 
Youre going to have a great time.

Gerrit will be at TTHA and HSC this year. I’ll be helping them in their booth as week. Stop in and say “hi” at one of the shows.

We’ll also be throwing a Bos en Dal party during TTHA like we do every year. There’s normally 60+ AH members that show up every year. We’d love to have you there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,987
Members
169,213
Latest member
Gamenextdoor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top