This is horrible

Betterinthebush

AH elite
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
1,382
Reaction score
5,507
Location
South Alabama
Media
43
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Lower 48, Alaska, Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
Why the “multi-millionaire” line? Why not “lifelong conservationist” or “educated man with a love for wildlife”?

Topping the headline with his gross income is so common and debasing to his family.
 
Because if you’ve worked for your money it somehow gives you a worse appearance and it’s ok if bad things happen to you.

Only if you can sing, act, or dribble a ball and vote left is it ok to have made money.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,332
Members
170,008
Latest member
AshleyPasp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top