This is criminal!!

Here are the pictures. I have plenty of Nosler. I was looking for 416 rigby 400gr tsx. I paid $242 for 2 boxes.
16169646825315025992781514282804.jpg
16169647313158953545412322942280.jpg
 
@Philip Glass take a look at Choice Ammo. Somebody on another thread posted a like to this Montana based ammo maker and I quickly ordered a few boxes of 06 and 7mm mag.

They list the 180 gr Barnes on backorder, but it's worth a try to put your name on the list.

If you get in a bind, two of my sons-in-laws shoot 300 WM and they have a bunch of Hendershots Extreme Ammo with 180 gr Swift A-Frames. I can get you a couple of boxes. They also have a bunch of the Serbia stuff. Good for target and deer hunting, but the velocity is a bit lower as I recall.
Thanks very much. I got some of the Serbian ammo just for practice since it was 180g. It does not group well but I can always just bang some steel with it.
Regards,
Philip
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,539
Members
169,370
Latest member
RustyBinns
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top