The new Trophy Room is almost finished

Looking good!

Let's meet for drink? Bring your wife and I'll bring mine and we will talk about booking my safari.

where is the cape buff going?Buffy has seniority.

Very beautiful room! I love the fireplace! Lots of room!

Did Wes good and crew do your mounts?

Very nice ! !
Love the termite mound pedestal and mounts, very creative.
Thanks for sharing.

Let's meet for drink? Bring your wife and I'll bring mine and we will talk about booking my safari.
Well after last night I'd say the bar is officially broken in(even without the top) and we have big African Safari plans for the future. Sorry you guys can't make in June 2018 with us. The June Safari is for my wife and my milestone birthdays. 2021 will be our 30th wedding anniversary!

Like others have said, I like the triple termite mound pedestal .Thanks for sharing your ideas & posting.
Well Done! (y)
cheers
Pat

Fill er up! Wish I had that much room left.

Well done.
Trust that it bring back only good memories...enjoy to relife your memories!
Are you planning to return to Africa?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ByronCarus

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.