The Name Game

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Joined
Sep 12, 2010
Messages
19,351
Reaction score
65,067
Location
Zambia
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
31
Media
363
Articles
31
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
sci int,wpaz, PGOAZ
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england




Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 10.55.45 AM.png
 
A good video showing how much the media can influence, simply by omitting part of the story. In this case concerning lions, the fact that people are still killed by lions every year in Africa.

However, I fear this video will not be watched by many of the public. Too long, too repetitive. Not enough splash and wow factor to catch the attention of the masses.
 
This animals defend their "country"...... it`s their "last stand"!

The fear of the people keeps them out of animal territory.

Do not kill the last defenders......


HWL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,186
Members
170,530
Latest member
MargieVani
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top