The fast, the flat, the forgotten!

No Woodleigh only makes the hydros down to 7mm, 140 grain. It would be great if they made them in 6.5mm
 
Not my preferred cal for large game. 130 TSX works well on larger game with deep penetration.
Pick my shots, careful placement . Works okay.
Bull walked onto 20m front on head shot drop on spot.
Cow two chest shots 90m down in 20m, both opportunity shots whilst hunting pigs.
264 is my go to for fallow deer hunting.
 
No Woodleigh only makes the hydros down to 7mm, 140 grain. It would be great if they made them in 6.5mm
Cutting Edge Bullets Raptor .264"/6.5mm is close, but I don't know if they are available to you in AUS.
1735986066956.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,972
Members
169,671
Latest member
AbelHowar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top