The Bathtub Test

timbear

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 17, 2011
Messages
423
Reaction score
45
Member of
SSAA, NZDA
Hunted
Germany, NZ, Australia
The Bathtub Test

During a visit to the mental asylum, a politician asked the Director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup." said the politician.

"No" said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"
 
You should send this to your state Legislature.
 
:laughing::laughing::laughing::clap:
 
I don't want this to sound in any way derogatory, but;

You guys from Aus and NZ are starting to cause me some concern

excuse me while I fill my glass and consider this further
 
I don't want this to sound in any way derogatory, but;

You guys from Aus and NZ are starting to cause me some concern

excuse me while I fill my glass and consider this further


Wasn't it Ronald Regan who said: "The most terrifying words in any language are: 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help!'"? Anyway, I've lived in Germany, USA, NZ and Australia, and I've seen the same kind of scum wash to the top of the pile in all, so excuse me if I am a little cynical. Cheers, SW, having another glass helps...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,135
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top