Thanks for letting me join...

Welcome aboard. I love your moniker; I have two of those old Sako(s) in 30 - 06. My favorite rifle though is the 1896 6.5 X 55 Swedish Mauser.
 
Thanks for letting me join the community!
My name is Truls, and I have dreamed of someday hunting in Africa since I was a child. I have worked as a metalworker all my life, and unfortunately that has taken its toll on my body. But I still manage to hunt...
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome aboard. I love your moniker; I have two of those old Sako(s) in 30 - 06. My favorite rifle though is the 1896 6.5 X 55 Swedish Mauser.
Thanks!

Great rifles.
6,5x55 is a really nice caliber.
 
welcome from So Dakota, please do not wait any longer, there are many hunts that you can do. itis only as hard as you wish, good luck
 
Truls
Although the next SCI annual convention (in the USA) occurs in a couple weeks, it's a prime opportunity to see the list of exhibitors (safari outfitters) with their websites. Start your search with that and inquire. Like you, my profession took a toll on my body. I was pleasantly surprised at the willingness of many of the professional hunters to accommodate my physical limitations.
 
Welcome to AH
 
welcome from So Dakota, please do not wait any longer, there are many hunts that you can do. itis only as hard as you wish, good luck
Thanks!
 
Truls
Although the next SCI annual convention (in the USA) occurs in a couple weeks, it's a prime opportunity to see the list of exhibitors (safari outfitters) with their websites. Start your search with that and inquire. Like you, my profession took a toll on my body. I was pleasantly surprised at the willingness of many of the professional hunters to accommodate my physical limitations.
Thanks! Yes, you have your limitations. But I have a will of steel, so I won't give up just yet.
 
Truls
Although the next SCI annual convention (in the USA) occurs in a couple weeks, it's a prime opportunity to see the list of exhibitors (safari outfitters) with their websites. Start your search with that and inquire. Like you, my profession took a toll on my body. I was pleasantly surprised at the willingness of many of the professional hunters to accommodate my physical limitations.
SISU!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,340
Messages
1,573,323
Members
169,736
Latest member
FernKon189
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top