Thank!

Soyez le bienvenu, Carcajou !

Bienvenue a AH @Carcajou !
Faudra que tu nous expliques quelles hobbies tu fais avec ta femme pour compenser la chasse! Il y a beaucoup de personnes qui seraient intéressés d'apprendre de ton expérience, comment éviter une femme faché! :D

in English: You should explain us what hobbies you do with your wife to compensate for the hunting! There are a lot of people that will be interested to learn from your long experience, avoiding an angry wife! :D

A bientôt!

V.
Bonjour,
Déjà j'ai énormément ralenti la chasse ou plutôt raccourci les distances j'ai la chance de chasser seul dans des marais à quelques kilomètres de la maison c'est le paradis pour moi et aussi pour les Sangliers sauf lors de nos rencontres, je chasse pratiquement toute l'année mais il y a des périodes plus favorables, nous sommes en zone noire c'est à dire le sanglier est nuisible.
Sinon je fais beaucoup de bateau avec Madame, nous sommes dans une région favorable près du Golfe du Morbihan.

Hello,
I have already greatly slowed down the hunt or rather shortened the distances I have the chance to hunt alone in the marshes a few kilometers from the house it is paradise for me and also for the Boars except during our meetings, I practically hunt all year round but there are more favorable periods, we are in a black zone, that is to say the wild boar is harmful.
Otherwise I do a lot of boating with Madame, we are in a favorable region near the Gulf of Morbihan.

Welcome - hope the hunting season treats you well. I too would love to see pics of the boar hunts if you have them.
Hello,
Ok I will familiarize myself with the forum and I will show you pictures.
I'm quite careful with malicious people in France who might misuse our hunting action photos.

Welcome aboard Carcajou. Do you have any photos of the Wild Boar you've hunted locally? Were these spot and stalk or "Driven Boar Hunts?" Don't be too concerned to much about your English. Most of us don't speak a word of French. Vertigo BE will be glad to explain anything that is confusing. Photos need little if any interpretation or translation. Is your drilling a 9.3 x 74R? Do you have photos of it? If so, please post them.
Thank you,
I mainly hunt in watchtowers, I have the authorization 1 hour before sunrise and 1 hour maximum after.
I mainly hunt with a Sauer 202 TD it has 2 guns, one in 7/64 and the other that I use all the time in 9.3 / 62, it is a heavy 19mm mid which favors the swing, because the first shot the boars move at 7 k / h and the second shot from 35 to over 50.
The distances I do not prefer to talk about it too much is a controversy in France and a political subject today security !!!!
Otherwise I only shoot from the Brenneke TOG 247 gr measured with the chronograph at an average of 754m / s in my 510mm barrel for a DRO of about 170m so from 0 to 200m no correction, I know the territory very well and I work with it Swarovski EL Range 10/42
My rifle scope is an exceptional S&B Polar T96 at night and I use the StrelokPro software for the few clicks if necessary, the TOG ammunition is one of the best ammunition for European big game.
I gave you practically the whole equation, I am a fan of 9.3 / 62mm big thanks to Mr. Otto Bock.
I will give you photos of the express drilling (3 barrels) in 9.3 I have a precision less than 2MOA for 100m with T Mantel in 285gr between the 2 barrels and this weapon is indestructible, double hooks and large block removable recoil.
Semi-industrial manufacture, finished manually.
As specified to a colleague I will pass photos

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community. Enjoy the site and have fun planning!

Hello, Thank you for accepting me in your forum, I am a shooter and a hunter:
Mainly shooting 22lr, 44mg, 45 ACP handguns And 308 with a Sako TRG
Otherwise I am a fan of the 9.3 / 62 with a HeymSR30, Sauer 202TD and an express drilling Mathelon 2x74R + 20 gauge
My main target is the wild boar in France in the marshes
I hunted a lot in Canada and Europe, now it's retirement, the territory is a few kilometers away from a housse, it's easy.
I have other hobbies to compensate with my wife which allows me to hunt alone Hahaha!
Obviously my English is poor, thank you Google Translate.
I hope to share with you the subjects of your forum are very interesting,
Good shot everyone!
:S Welcome: to AH!

Hello, Thank you for accepting me in your forum, I am a shooter and a hunter:
Mainly shooting 22lr, 44mg, 45 ACP handguns And 308 with a Sako TRG
Otherwise I am a fan of the 9.3 / 62 with a HeymSR30, Sauer 202TD and an express drilling Mathelon 2x74R + 20 gauge
My main target is the wild boar in France in the marshes
I hunted a lot in Canada and Europe, now it's retirement, the territory is a few kilometers away from a housse, it's easy.
I have other hobbies to compensate with my wife which allows me to hunt alone Hahaha!
Obviously my English is poor, thank you Google Translate.
I hope to share with you the subjects of your forum are very interesting,
Good shot everyone!
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Hello,
Ok I will familiarize myself with the forum and I will show you pictures.
I'm quite careful with malicious people in France who might misuse our hunting action photos.
Thank you,
I mainly hunt in watchtowers, I have the authorization 1 hour before sunrise and 1 hour maximum after.
I mainly hunt with a Sauer 202 TD it has 2 guns, one in 7/64 and the other that I use all the time in 9.3 / 62, it is a heavy 19mm mid which favors the swing, because the first shot the boars move at 7 k / h and the second shot from 35 to over 50.
The distances I do not prefer to talk about it too much is a controversy in France and a political subject today security !!!!
Otherwise I only shoot from the Brenneke TOG 247 gr measured with the chronograph at an average of 754m / s in my 510mm barrel for a DRO of about 170m so from 0 to 200m no correction, I know the territory very well and I work with it Swarovski EL Range 10/42
My rifle scope is an exceptional S&B Polar T96 at night and I use the StrelokPro software for the few clicks if necessary, the TOG ammunition is one of the best ammunition for European big game.
I gave you practically the whole equation, I am a fan of 9.3 / 62mm big thanks to Mr. Otto Bock.
I will give you photos of the express drilling (3 barrels) in 9.3 I have a precision less than 2MOA for 100m with T Mantel in 285gr between the 2 barrels and this weapon is indestructible, double hooks and large block removable recoil.
Semi-industrial manufacture, finished manually.
As specified to a colleague I will pass photos
here are some weapons in 9.3 the drilling is indestructible!
1638220085278.jpeg
1638220223978.jpeg
1638220288465.jpeg
1638220354990.jpeg

2 x 9,3/74r and 20x76mm gauge

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisa56S81

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.