Texas Pro Second Amendment

Andrew Short

AH legend
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
2,010
Reaction score
3,019
Location
Alabama
Media
20
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Mex/S.Amer
1
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
Hunted
Namibia
I’m not from Texas but it sure makes me happy to see this occur. If you’re from Texas good for you and if not I hope your state begins to take a stance like Texas. I really like the suppressor law!!

 
Love it, only wish we could get someone other than Wayne speaking for the NRA!
 
Love it, only wish we could get someone other than Wayne speaking for the NRA!
I completely agree. I’m a life member but every time they call, l tell them I will not donate until Wayne Lapierre and the wasteful spending is addressed.
 
That last one is the future, it is so relatively easy to distribute manufacturing; and states and sheriffs have the power, not the Federal Government.
 
I completely agree. I’m a life member but every time they call, l tell them I will not donate until Wayne Lapierre and the wasteful spending is addressed.
I have stopped donating for 2 years now and believe me it hurts. Wayne neeeeds to step down so someone else with better credibility and focus can take over.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,245
Messages
1,569,430
Members
168,705
Latest member
Kimeau
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top