Texas free range Aoudad hunt!!! Finally!!!!

Congrats!

is this outfitted area or some land you have access to through friends/family? Audad are high on my list. A lot of guided free range places are booked couple years out so a DIY sounds like fun

@dailordasailor thank you!! this was on a private ranch of friends it’s not a hunting outfitter

Thank you all so much for all the congrats!!!! Definitely my all time best hunt!!! And I feel like I’ve learned so much over the last few years that made it possible to finally land him, that I only thought I knew when I started!!! And I also learned so much from this that I will take into future hunts!!!

Awesome job Carrie! So proud of you!

Wow awesome hunt and a beautiful trophy!!!
congratulations!!

Congrats - Thanks for sharing!

nice one!

Wow, congrats on your first solo hunt and on a nice trophy. In one word.....impressive!!!!!

Great job!! That sounds like a great hunt. I like the fact you pack out and me. I took all the meat head and hide in one pack! I think that might be one reason I am crippled up. Have you tried the meat yet? My was the worse meat I have ever had with the only close second being a old dog coyote. We end up making a ton of sausage and giving most it to people that are always begging me for free meat. They are great looking animals.

Congratulations young lady! You are my kind of hunter. I would be proud to share a camp with you any time. Keep the wind in your face and the sun at your back if you can. May you have many more great adventures! Good hunting.

Congratulations a free range auodad sheep hunt my be the best bargain sheep hunt in the world.

I killed the one in my circle photo last year in February. Congrats on what I think is my favorite hunt.

Mine was also killed in West Texas. I unsuccessfully hunted the OTC unit in New Mexico near my house.
I want to go back later this year and try and get another one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg