AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Cameroon, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia.
A portion of my Dad's mounts were sold today with Joe Pyle Auction in Jane Lew, West Virginia, I thought some of you would be curious to know what they sold for. This is not a complete listing but the majority of it.

Life size Brown Bear 2500; Life size Mountain Goat 650; Life size Baboon 550; Life size Klipspringer 100; 1/2 mount Bushbuck 150; Warthog shoulder 375; Life size Duiker 100; Nyala shoulder mount 275; Reedbuck 125; Black wildebeest 200; Blue wildebeest 275; Waterbuck 300; Impala rug 150; Cape Buffalo shoulder 375; kudu shoulder 350; kudu rug 250; Springbok shoulder 200; Eland shoulder 425; Hartebeest 325; Moose shoulder 1200; Big Horn Sheep 1/2 mount 350; Caribou 700; Muskox 800; Mule deer 1/2 mount 325; Antelope 1/2 body 200; Wolf head 550; Mule deer shoulder 500; Antelope shoulder 325.

Goes to show the value is in the memories.
100% dead on. So glad I will never know what my mounts move for when im gone to better hunting grounds but damn if they don't put a smile on my face right now..those memories are worth every penny I have into them to me.

I bid on quite a few things. Went well above my limits so I didn’t win any. What are you planning for the mounts they wouldn’t sell?

I bid on quite a few things. Went well above my limits so I didn’t win any. What are you planning for the mounts they wouldn’t sell?
First off, THANK YOU for your support. Everything else that was not sold cannot be sold nor can they be given to anyone across state lines. And given my mom and brother are huge sticklers for every single detail of the law, lol, the remaining items will be left in my Dad's game room until Mom passes or I take them to my place. That elephant shoulder mount is massive!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevkala

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double