Tag draws?

Or move to Alaska and get one every year...
 
Or move to Alaska and get one every year...

However that doesn't work if you are working on a Grand Slam where you need a couple from the lower 48 along with a stone sheep.

I know of two hunters who managed to get their slams. One was a poor working stiff that worked a few summers in Alaska and up in the Yukon with outfitters in exchange for a sheep hunt. He then managed to draw out on both the Rocky Mountain bighorn and desert bighorn to complete the slam.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,385
Messages
1,574,674
Members
170,094
Latest member
TeodoroYoo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top