Synthetic Stock Win M70 LH - advice needed

Nkawu

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 8, 2018
Messages
444
Reaction score
794
Location
Currently in the UK, from South Africa
Media
15
Articles
1
Member of
KZN Hunting Shooting & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Sweden
Hi folks, I am looking for some advice from the US based members. I am in the UK and can’t find anyone here that will make a left handed synthetic stock for a Winchester M70.

I have a 30-06 Classic Stainless and would like to stock it with a simple straight comb synthetic sporter stock to handle the English rain and mud. The current wooden stock was cut down way to short by the previous owner, perhaps for a child or small framed adult, and is pretty much useless to me.

A have a friend in the US that can send me one over, I just don’t really know where to look. I know McMillan will do a LH super grade, and Brown Precision? make a good stock too.

I would welcome any advice and resources to try hunt one down. My rifle has the two-piece floor plate and trigger guard assembly.

Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 8.41.38 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 8.41.38 AM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 8.41.42 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 8.41.42 AM.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 213
McmIllan would be my first choice, second would Bansner and Co., or Brown Precision. I have stocks from all three companies and am happy with their quality.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,573
Members
169,761
Latest member
ConradMeji
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top