Synthetic Cased Ammunition

USMA84DAB

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 18, 2019
Messages
937
Reaction score
1,872
Media
60
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Member of
CPT, Cavalry - US Army, Retired
Hunted
South Africa, MO, CO, SD, Namibia
Am I the only one with "WARNING! WARNING! RUN WILL ROBINSON!!!" blaring in my head?

It sounds spectacular for the military - I was an S-4 twice, and have humped a rucksack a little, so I understand lighter ammo.

BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO RELOAD!!!!

The communists don't have to take the guns if you have nothing to feed them!

Sure - alot of ammo production is for civilian use - but how long before all of the ammo manufacturers can make the combustible case ammo - then what do citizens do for ammo?

We likely have 20 years before this is a real issue, but why wait for a problem to grow into maturity? Do we need to legislate some protection for the individual citizen? Federal/Winchester/Remington/Sig all must make 50% of their ammo from brass cases? Bad fascist interference into the free market, but how does one protect the 2nd Amendment if there is no reloading and ammo the regular Joe can afford?


USMA84DAB
 
.223/5.56 plastic case ammo was popular for a while but seems to have faded. From what I recall, accuracy wasn't the best.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,382
Messages
1,574,658
Members
170,083
Latest member
AllieSams
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top