Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
CPT, Cavalry US Army, Retired
Hunted
South Africa, MO, CO, SD
Am I the only one with "WARNING! WARNING! RUN WILL ROBINSON!!!" blaring in my head?

It sounds spectacular for the military - I was an S-4 twice, and have humped a rucksack a little, so I understand lighter ammo.

BUT THERE IS NOTHING TO RELOAD!!!!

The communists don't have to take the guns if you have nothing to feed them!

Sure - alot of ammo production is for civilian use - but how long before all of the ammo manufacturers can make the combustible case ammo - then what do citizens do for ammo?

We likely have 20 years before this is a real issue, but why wait for a problem to grow into maturity? Do we need to legislate some protection for the individual citizen? Federal/Winchester/Remington/Sig all must make 50% of their ammo from brass cases? Bad fascist interference into the free market, but how does one protect the 2nd Amendment if there is no reloading and ammo the regular Joe can afford?

USMA84DAB

.223/5.56 plastic case ammo was popular for a while but seems to have faded. From what I recall, accuracy wasn't the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briansmith4631

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois