Swarovski Z5 3.5-18

MontanaGrant

Silver supporter
AH senior member
Reaction score
Located in MT. NOT posted anywhere else. It will ship usps priority insured.

Any payment options can be discussed. I have had several positive transactions here and have a combined 200 positive zero negative feedback I can provide from three other forums as well. Anyone still hesitant and is in good standing here I am plumb willing to ship first.

I am selling my Z5 Swarovski 3.5-18. I have no clue where the box is at. It has all the other accessories though, exposed turrets, drop chart stickers manual, honeycomb anti reflection endcap etc.

Nothing wrong with it I just never used it. Not the scopes fault but my personal preference the crosshairs are thinner than I like to use. The only mark is in the last photo, a little ding from it being shuffled around.

I want $750 shipped. Which is half of what it sells for, and all you’re losing is the box.

IMG_9468.jpeg
IMG_9469.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
New boy is my cousin not a scammer.

Ill take it if billyb passes on it. Thanks.

I’m putting down billyB as first in line. If that falls through I’ll be in contact Quest.

Thank you all.

I hope this one works out.

BillyB has an older member here as a reference so I’m not worried on that end.

And y’all are stuck with me here so should be fine on my end as well.

ill text him and tell him to get back with you

He’s been in contact. I asked if he could do zelle or whatever else and he said he’s setting up an account with them to send payment.

Darn it, should have gotten online earlier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiamhEngla

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.