Sue Tidwell's book on audio

I loved Sue's book. I went to send to my sister on other side of Canada but our post office wanted $30 to send. Amazon delivered a new one for cost of book. Now my sister has enjoyed as much as I did. My original now enjoys a place on bookshelf, waiting for someone to enjoy.

Thanks Sue. Good job.

MB
@MarkB I'm so glad to hear that you loved the book...and that you sent a copy to your sister. That is exactly what I hoped hunters would do (share it with others). YES, the shipping out of the country is HORRIBLE. Luckily, it's not too bad in the States using "media" mail...and on Amazon, it is free if you have Prime. Does PRIME work for Canada too? Just curious. Thanks again. Sue

Great news..............I knew that learning to read was over rated.............gonna get this on audio............FWB
@flatwater bill, your comment made me laugh out loud. I'm with you. I LOVE audiobooks these days. It allows me to "read" so many more books because I can do it while walking, cleaning, driving, etc. Unfortunately, many of the African books I want to read aren't in audio. Therefore, that stack just keeps growing. Happy Listening! Sue

@flatwater bill, your comment made me laugh out loud. I'm with you. I LOVE audiobooks these days. It allows me to "read" so many more books because I can do it while walking, cleaning, driving, etc. Unfortunately, many of the African books I want to read aren't in audio. Therefore, that stack just keeps growing. Happy Listening! Sue
Sister also enjoyed and will pass on. She has been on two safaris with me as a "non hunter" she hunts with her fancy camera. Works for us both, lots of pro like pics after return. And I always get a calendar for Xmas.

Yes amazon same in Canada, shipping on most items free for Prime Members, most people I know are members. Amazon Prime seams to have better pricing on most items than our local stores. Including your great book.

MB

Sister also enjoyed and will pass on. She has been on two safaris with me as a "non hunter" she hunts with her fancy camera. Works for us both, lots of pro like pics after return. And I always get a calendar for Xmas.

Yes amazon same in Canada, shipping on most items free for Prime Members, most people I know are members. Amazon Prime seams to have better pricing on most items than our local stores. Including your great book.

MB
Thanks for the info Mark. Yes, we order a lot of stuff from Amazon too, especially with the free shipping which is a HUGE saver. I hate using Amazon so much (I'd rather use smaller retailers) but when you live an hour away from everything, it is just easier. You are lucky that you have a sister with a fancy camera with you on safari. It is awesome to have great photos like that. Everytime, I hand my camera to someone, a tree is growing out of my head or something. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaUrquh

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.