Stock refinishing

Jeff Garcia

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 17, 2015
Messages
58
Reaction score
157
Media
11
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Replacing ADL stock on early 222 mag carbine will keep original stock for value the press checkering is poor at best. Have a later model ADL stock with gloss finish. Hoping to find someone with experience removing the current finish to start an oil finish.
Thanks
 
A bit more information starting with this gun also have another 700 in 7x57 would like to get closer to finish on pre war model 70 in 7x57 improved and model 70 super grade 7x57
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,750
Members
169,408
Latest member
CarltonMos
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top