Spring day two, day and night

leslie hetrick

AH elite
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
1,699
Reaction score
4,654
Location
pa. u,s.A.
Media
458
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Member of
several sporting clubs
Hunted
several
day two came with full sun shine and at 12:10 PM the temp is 45*, I took a small drive thru amish country and took a few pictures of farms and a amish school. maybe spring snuck in after all.

DSCN0091 (2).JPG
DSCN0093 (2).JPG
DSCN0094 (2).JPG
DSCN0092 (2).JPG
DSCN0095 (2).JPG
 
The horses don’t seeem to mind.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,300
Latest member
LatashiaBu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top