Special Swarovski Pricing For AH!

Thank you all for the orders and inquiries in last few days!
I try and keep my pricing competitive and help out AH members.

Many ask about what I have in stock! We only keep actually in stock the Swaro products that sell daily here in South Texas. It only takes me 3-6 days to get any Swaro product in for shipping to AH members. That's how I keep the prices down on them by not having to have them just sitting on the shelf.
As always call,pm or text me for pricing.

Thanks
Mark

One thing very evident about Mark is how much he would like to help others. It shows up every time we talk. He’s truly one of the good guys.

One thing very evident about Mark is how much he would like to help others. It shows up every time we talk. He’s truly one of the good guys.

I agree! Mark truly wants to help others and he is very honest and trust worthy. He tries to find the best deals he can for AH members. He is the best!

Thanks for the compliments. I try to help where and when I can

Thank you all

IMG_2717.jpg

Went to see Mark yesterday afternoon and he installed my new Z8i+ 1-8x24 L4A-IF that I bought from R&M Firearms here on AH. Mark stayed after closing to complete the install. He is THE BEST! Highly recommend Mark and R&M Firearms to the AH community. You can't find a better more honest and helpful person to deal with. Mark found and ordered the 34MM rings for me and installed the scope while I waited. Thanks again Mark!

I was in the market for new binos but didnt buy at SCI. I saw and was offered some good deals. I shot @Mark Biggerstaff a text and he beat the sales price at SCI. New EL Swaros are on the way along with a new Leupold scope!
Thanks again Mark!

View attachment 587341

Went to see Mark yesterday afternoon and he installed my new Z8i+ 1-8x24 L4A-IF that I bought from R&M Firearms here on AH. Mark stayed after closing to complete the install. He is THE BEST! Highly recommend Mark and R&M Firearms to the AH community. You can't find a better more honest and helpful person to deal with. Mark found and ordered the 34MM rings for me and installed the scope while I waited. Thanks again Mark!
You buried a key detail! What rifle did you mount it on?

I just got a couple of scopes and some ammo delivered from Mark and R&M last week. If your in the market for Leupold or Swaro optics and your not dealing with Mark you are spending more money than you would if you did. Not to mention supporting a sponsor that goes out of their way to help all the AH members.

You buried a key detail! What rifle did you mount it on?
I had Mark mount it on my Remington Custom Shop ABG in 375 RUM. For years I used the rifle as it came from Remington but about 2 years ago I had it re-barreled with a Lilja barrel and restocked with an HS Precision stock. It now shoots about 1/3 MOA at 100 yards with factory Barnes 270gr LRX . I liked the rifle before but now I love it. And with the new scope on it I can't wait to take it hunting.

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS GUYS!
PLEASURE TO HELP YOU ALL WHEN I CAN

SOME GOOD DEALS STILL AVAILABLE ON SWAROVSKI OPTICS

CALL OR PM ME IF YOU WANT A PRICE QUOTE

THANKS
MARK

HEY ALL!
JUST WANTED TO SAY A BIG "THANK YOU!"
TO ALL THAT HAVE PURCHASED A SWARO PRODUCT SINCE THE START OF THE NEW YEAR

YOU HAVE HELPED US REACH OUR QUARTERLY GOAL WAY AHEAD OF SCHEDULE TO MAINTAIN OUR STATUS WITH SWAROVSKI.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR USING US FOR YOUR SWARO NEEDS

MARK

Got in some Z3s
3-9x36 4a and 3-10x42 4a
Call or pm for pricing on them or any Swaro item.

Special Price

Swaro Z6i 2.5-15x44 BT 4A-I

Ordered in for customer and now they changed mind. So have it discounted greatly.

Never mounted. Still in box untouched.

Call or Pm for price As per Swaro can not publish below map

MARK, APPRECIATE THE Z8I YOU HOOKED US UP WITH.

Special Price

Swaro Z6i 2.5-15x44 BT 4A-I

Ordered in for customer and now they changed mind. So have it discounted greatly.

Never mounted. Still in box untouched.

Call or Pm for price As per Swaro can not publish below map

This scope is sold pending payment.

Thanks For all the Orders this week!

If anyone needs a Swaro product I am happy to quote you a price.
Just pm me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiamhEngla

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.