Special offer! $4000 for Mid-Asian Ibex hunt and $18000 for Marco polo hunt in Kyrgyzstan!

What is your email address?
I would like to discuss something in private with you.
Thank you.

Karait I would appreciate some clarification on this hunt report by the Outfitter.
Is Theo (Skin Africa) doing a bait and switch? Changing outfits on the hunters?

http://www.africahunting.com/threads/marco-polo-hunt.21530/

Thank you BRICKBURN for letting me know about hunting report which posted by MYKC. Just yestarday also heard about it from COYOTEHUNTER, and he explained me about their hunting trip in Kyrgyzstan and we discussed. I was so sad that was happened in Kyrgyzstan.

I know Mr Theo since last year, and on the basis of contract i met first hunters on November 2014 who hunted with me trough Mr Theo, and i hadn`t any problems with hunter and with Mr Theo after hunt. To be honest i dont know with whom work Mr Theo, till this time even i didn`t know that Mr Theo and Rinat were working together.

Rinat is my brother-in-law. For more than two years i never met Rinat because of misunderstanding. He has his own hunting company and he was working with his own stuffs. Some of my regular clients know that we work separate since 2012.

So, now, i have no words what to say :(

I want to hope that misunderstandings between 2 Outfitters and 3 Hunters will decide on positively.

Best Regards,
Kairat

Thanks for replying Kairat.
I hope this clarification helps hunters make informed choices.

A friend just hunted with Kai and took a great Marco Polo and Ibex. I will ask him if he minds if I post some pics. Ibex 44" MP heavy and broomed at 53 1/4" with 16 1/2" bases! Only took him 4 days to get them.

As promised.

Adam Marco Polo.jpg

I will add a pic of his Ibex once he sends me one. This is all he has on his phone.

Sweet.

Thanks for posting the photo.

Great Ram!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg