Spear and Knife Hunting

When I began to hunt, in our hunting society there was such a case: one hunter, Colonel, came to the seriously wounded wild boar to finish him. Boar found the strength to hit the hunter in the thigh, cutting his artery. They died almost at the same time, didn't have time to get to the hospital. It was said that the Colonel was let down by the fact that he wanted to demonstrate his new hunting knife.
However, such hunting exists - with dogs and a knife, mainly for piglets. There is a category of hunters who do not like too much noise :) as a spear sometimes bayonet from Mosin on the pole used. Even better - the bayonet from the rifle Berdan. Such hunting was described by the Russian writer Nikolay Tolstoy, Leo Tolstoy's brother.

I have also seen cases of hunters wounded by boars, fortunately not seriously. But yes, you have to be very careful in the way you approach a wounded animal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maya Rani

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross