South african walking guide.

whiteshangaan

New member
Joined
Aug 14, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi all. Greetings from the south african bushveld. I have a rifle or two that some might be interested in and hopefully I can find a rifle or two that I'm interested in!
 
Hi whiteshangaan.

Greetings, what do you have thats interesting?

Cheers
Roan
 
Hi Roan. Not overly interesting I guess but I'm looking to sell my 416 ruger M77 Hawkeye
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Might be worth putting the rifle you are selling in the subject of the post so that people can see it without clicking on the post
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,537
Latest member
FaeDelano
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top