SOUTH AFRICA: Wheels Up Third Safari At Bos en Dal SAFARIS May 28!!!

Qatar Q suite is really nice, excellent service on the flight to Doha. Plane was clean and seemed they cleaned restroom after each persons use in business class. Will defiantly fly Qatar again. Doha airport is huge( at least to me it is). Transit lounge is clean and very well laid out.
Met up with @ScottCEO and waiting on next flight to Johberg

Last edited by a moderator:
Made it to @Bos en Dal SAFARIS! We started out the day with a cull Blue Wildebeest bull, then a Black Impala. One mor day here in camp then we head to Kalahari.!
4cac5829c6bad6a373b45aac66ed3a0a.jpg
dc228497ded6038151a24e91516cfd49.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent video Mark! I watched the whole thing, very much enjoyed it. That .375 of yours sure got a workout! Cheers!
V.

Epic! Thanks for sharing the video, Mark.
Solid shooting too, btw.

Very well done video! That's a real keepsake Mark. Congrats on your hunting adventure and fine trophies and now you can relive it in days going forward with the video.

Hi guys here is a link to YouTube film of my safari with Bos en Dal. Filming was done by African Safari Films. They were wonderful to work with and will be using them again.
Good job. Noticed the @African Sporting Creations compact shooting sticks (I have the same ones). Were they yours or the outfitter had them?

Good job. Noticed the @African Sporting Creations compact shooting sticks (I have the same ones). Were they yours or the outfitter had them?

Those are my shooting sticks. I took over with me. I practiced off them for months and really like them. PH liked them also. They acutely stayed there. I will use next May when I return. I have another set here at home still.

Thanks for all the compliments. One of the best decisions I made was having it filmed. Will probably have the next one filmed also.

Mark, that was one of the longest if not the longest hunting video I ever seen. That was some great shooting, even for a Texan. LOL What ranges did you have your 375 H&H and 458 Lott sighted in for?

Mark, that was one of the longest if not the longest hunting video I ever seen. That was some great shooting, even for a Texan. LOL What ranges did you have your 375 H&H and 458 Lott sighted in for?

Both rifles were sighted 1/2 inch high at 100 yards. Both have Leupold VX5HD CDS scopes with turret cut for the load each is shooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IonaLannin

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!