SOUTH AFRICA: Wheels Up Third Safari At Bos en Dal SAFARIS May 28!!!

Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Headed out tomorrow May 28th for my third safari. Hunting with Gerrit @Bos en Dal SAFARIS again. This trip is my 58th birthday trip, I will have my birthday while on safari. Will be there 27 days on the ground, I am traveling alone this time as I prefer to hunt at my pace and not be worried about others in a group. We have Lioness hunt in Kalahari, Buff Bull and cow combo in Northwest, plus what ever plains game and some bird hunts planned.

Flying Qatar Business Class Houston Doha JoBerg. I have pre approved rifle permits in hand thanks to Adel and Henry @riflepermits.com !!
Negative Covid Rt-PCR in hand. All Qatar paperwork is done!

Will do some final packing today and dreaming!

Will give a full report on my return, but will post up some trophy pics and updates here as time and service allows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a great time!

Hope you have a great trip, I'm looking forward to your hunt report, and early Happy Birthday wishes for you. This sounds like a great trip you're going on!

Stay away from my warthogs!!!!!!!

:D

Will be bringing a party of 7 to Bos en Dal mid July.. Im hoping you leave at least a few things for us to hunt when we get there...

Best of luck @Mark Biggerstaff ! Really looking forward to your hunt report when you get back home.. and am especially interested to hear how your lioness and buff hunts turn out!

Best of luck, look forward to the updates/report!

Sounds like a great adventure is about to begin. All the best to you!

Good luck and shoot straight, will watch for updates and your report.

Good luck @Mark Biggerstaff ! Looking forward to hearing of your adventures!
Cheers!

Straight shooting and safe travels Mark! Look forward to the writeup upon return.

You are almost there....good luck and be safe!

Best of luck to you. Have fun. Looking forward to the hunt report.
Bruce

Best of luck - What a great birthday present to yourself!

They guys were always on my short list. Tear'em up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross