SOUTH AFRICA: RIFLE: BOWHUNT: 2022 East Cape Adventure With KMG Hunting Safaris

Congrats and thank you for sharing!

Spot and stalk bow hunting is probably my favorite way to hunt, and like you said it can be very difficult. Congratulations on a successful trip!

Congratulations on your hunt, fantastic trophies; walk/stalk bowhunting in the Eastern Cape mountains is a great achievement.

Not long home from my third visit with KMG myself. You're right, they are a great outfit, and Nick lives and breathes hunting. ;)

Fun report-thanks for writing it up and posting lots of pix. -some beautiful and unique trophies!

Walk and Stalk with a bow is incredibly challenging and you need a good PH that knows bow hunting. Glad you had one on your hunt.
Congratulations on your family on all the success.

Congrats for a great hunt, and thanks for sharing !

Congratulations, great report. Thanks for sharing. Go KMG!

You and your wife have some exceptional animals! Thank you for sharing your trip report and photos. Awesome bushbuck!

Stalking a bushbuck with a bow… awesome! What sight were you using? What bow/arrow setup? Cheers!
Hoyt Defiant turbo with an HHA king pin, gold tip pro hunters with slick trick viper tricks....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felicia17I

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you