SOUTH AFRICA: Kalahari Buffalo/Lion/Plains Game Hunt 2019

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
I am currently on Safari in the Kalahari with @Ridgewalker. Here is my update so far. I will only post my own photos for now, as I don't want to ruin the fun for Phil! We have both taken some nice trophies so far, and hopefully have more to come. Stay tuned!

IMG_8942(1).jpg
IMG_8889.jpg
IMG_8963.jpg
IMG_9008.jpg

The Lion and Lioness hunts we've been on have been an adventure to say the least! I took a Lioness myself, and Phil took both a Lion and Lioness. I was able to go on both of his hunts as well as my own. So, we both were able to experience three hunts each. I'll let Phil tell his own story in his hunt report, so I will only include my details in my report.
For now, let's just say my Lioness had a bad attitude.
TBC...

Cool, Waiting.... On the rest of the story

Awesome stuff !!! Congrats so far, we look forward to the full story(y)

Congratulations. Looking forward to more. And tell Phil congratulations for me. Well done gentlemen.

The Lion and Lioness hunts we've been on have been an adventure to say the least! I took a Lioness myself, and Phil took both a Lion and Lioness. I was able to go on both of his hunts as well as my own. So, we both were able to experience three hunts each. I'll let Phil tell his own story in his hunt report, so I will only include my details in my report.
For now, let's just say my Lioness had a bad attitude.
TBC...

Did she not like you Toby? Perhaps you should have belted out a tune for her to soften her up!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Congrats on the lioness!

You...the sunset...Eland.
Perfect.

Enjoy the rest of your trip and keep us posted.

Looking forward to the full story! Congrats!!

Luck has been with ya’ll. Continued best of luck on the remainder of your hunt. By all means, tell the story. Nice cigar waiting for and I need a mild reason to smoke!

Great hunt guys! Wish I were hunting too.

Congratulations brother!

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing how it all played out.

Good Deal Toby. Congrats

Toby, I've been looking for your hunt updates and don't know how I missed it . What caliber did you finally decide on for your lioness? Was this Buff. bigger than your last one? Looking forward to "the rest of the story."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrillGl

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg