SOUTH AFRICA: Hunt With Paw Print Safaris April/May 2016

I actually got to see the skull when I was there, Mike brought it and took my skins!! That thing is enormous!!!

Did you take a picture per chance?

A great report on an even greater hunt. Have you already started planning the next one?

Thanks for sharing.

Sadly no, it was the last day and we had just come back in from getting the zebra, it was time to pack and eat lunch before heading to the airport, and I didn't have my camera or phone on me!! Sorry man, but I'm sure Pieter would be glad to send you one!

Thanks @Shootist43 !

Yes I am planning on the next one already!!!! Wish I was going back this summer!

A few more pics I forgot to share, some great scenery along the way!

20160503_163728_resized.jpg

DSC01321.JPG

DSC01325.JPG

DSC01328.JPG

DSC01330.JPG

Charles where is that pond?

Its directly across the road from Cliff's main place, also Cliff's I believe

Didn't go on that property so that's why I hadn't seen it. Maybe I will find one of those big bush bucks over there!

Thanks for posting the pictures!

Charlie, we walked that side mainly for waterbuck, but I'm sure there is some bushbuck over there as well

Didn't go on that property so that's why I hadn't seen it. Maybe I will find one of those big bush bucks over there!

There is bushbuck on 3 or 4 of pieters places around flintbeck. It takes some quick shooting and good luck with how thick the areas are though. I am working on my freehand shooting skills now just for bushbuck.

Maybe Pieter should bring a shotgun with some Buck shot for you!

Congrats on the buff! Not sure how I missed this report but man I was on the edge of my seat! Congrats again and glad you had an awesome trip.

Another pic of Pieter and I, thanks again for the great hunt and memories Paw Print!

DSC01271.JPG

V nice report bru!! I've just got home yesterday from a hunt with Pieter and his crew at Paw Print. Just need to pull my thumb out and get a report done. Might even do it today as I'm laid up with a V bad back!

Great Pic. Watch out Ivan Carter, there is a new sheriff in town!

A few more snapshots of the hunt!

20160505_172317.jpg

20160506_111819_resized_2.jpg

DSC01236.JPG

DSC01345.JPG

reedy you took some great pictures. I am hoping to get some good pic's and video on my trip. Cant wait to see your video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey75K951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross