SOUTH AFRICA: Has Anyone Hunted With Mafojani Safaris?

Andrew Short

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
Looking at a Matetsi hunt near Breakfast/Jambezi? Anyone have any info on this outfitter?

Apparently they hunt the Eastern block of the Matetsi including the Breakfast/Forestery commission. Also hunt in Tanzania.

I deleted my last post because the title says South Africa. Let me ask this, would you book a Montana elk hunt with a Texas whitetail outfitter? or a moose hunt in Canada with a Colorado outfitter? There are way too many good outfitters in Zimbabwe not to book directly with one and at reasonable prices. A South African can’t act as a PH in Zimbabwe, essentially he is your booking agent who is accompanying you, he has bought the hunt from a local outfitter. I would want to research the local outfitter they are hunting with. I could understand if you had previous hunts with a South African outfitter to trust them to set you up on quality hunts, but not to book an initial hunt in a foreign country.

I completely understand what you’re saying. The answer is no, I wouldn’t book like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConradFont

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]