SOUTH AFRICA: Buffalo Hunt In Pongola Game Reserve KZN RSA

Nice report.

Great story of an awesome hunt. I bet when that dog yelped everyone about peed their pants. What you say about the memories is true. It's so cool to be able to relive those days over and over again in your mind. Congrats. Now, for the rest of the story!

Great report! Looking forward to the remainder of the trip's story.

Many have mentioned the rest of the hunt. For me personally the remainder was focused on enjoying the time with my friends. Sure I took a few more animals but I asked Anton to focus on what my wingman wanted to do.

That was my best trip ever and and I do not have a single mount as a result and I could not be happier about it.

Excellent report. I enjoyed reading it. Kevin

Congrats! KZN is a beautiful part of RSA

Wow, what a great story and fascinating and exciting hunt. I busted laughing when the terrier touched the wire. People in the office looked up me in a funny way. Thanks for sharing!!!

Exciting and well written. The tension of dangerous game hunt is always there. i had to reach down and grab my leg to stop it from shaking when I shot the buff in my avatar.

Great story and we'll told!
So, when did you change your boxers??
At the truck or when back in camp?
:ROFLMAO:

Yea the dog hitting the fence just about did me in. But as I said it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I really don't know how I would have felt crawling through those thickets later in the day if something hadn't broke the tension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg