SOUTH AFRICA: BOWHUNT: Pawprint Safaris

Our trophies finally have a flight scheduled. Dave will pick them up, since I will be in Florida with grandkids.
I wanted to put it off until we got the trophies back. I finally gave it a deadline date and put up the report.
The free trip was offered in January. After working things out with Pieter, we accepted.

Good news then. Have a great time with the grandchildren!

Hind sight is always better, I also can see not wanting to post a negative hunt report when you're trophies still were delayed and Pieter had a a partnership with the taxidermist.

We had very good service from the Taxidermist from Limcroma Safaris. I was quite impressed with their work. It was also quicker than our friend's trophies that were done in the US by their taxidermist.
Our trophies have finally arrived in the US. They are awaiting Fish and Wildlife clearance and have already been through customs. We should be getting them next week upon approval.

We had very good service from the Taxidermist from Limcroma Safaris. I was quite impressed with their work. It was also quicker than our friend's trophies that were done in the US by their taxidermist.
Our trophies have finally arrived in the US. They are awaiting Fish and Wildlife clearance and have already been through customs. We should be getting them next week upon approval.
Which taxidermist is that @bowfishoholic?

Trophy Pro SA did a very nice job. Even the arrow holes in the hides were patched from the back side, not to show the holes. Every mount is absolutely still beautiful 5 years later.
Thanks!

Yes the taxidermist was recommended by the outfitter. It took 23 months for my trophies to arrive and he would not answer our e-mails (4 hunters), when he did he blamed the shipping agent, who proved, with documents that he was just lying.

I know that official paperwork can be slow in Africa, but the longest it has ever taken from Limpopo was 9 months.
Hello,
I hunted Paw Print in 2018. I took 5 zebra, Nyala, 2 Impala, blesbuck and a sable. The food was excellent and the the living quarters great!!! Pieter went out of his way to help me and my guide was very good at tracking and finding game. As for taxidermy, I hunted in September of 2018 and had all my trophies on my porch by December 2018. (Three month wait.). Dont know what the wait was on your trophies.

Hello,
I hunted Paw Print in 2018. I took 5 zebra, Nyala, 2 Impala, blesbuck and a sable. The food was excellent and the the living quarters great!!! Pieter went out of his way to help me and my guide was very good at tracking and finding game. As for taxidermy, I hunted in September of 2018 and had all my trophies on my porch by December 2018. (Three month wait.). Dont know what the wait was on your trophies.

I will never know, they just blamed each other for problems in the paperwork !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois