SOUTH AFRICA: BOSS SAFARIS With Wayne & Carol Muller- A Hunt Of A Lifetime!!!!

MattPowlison

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
My wife and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary by hunting with @BOSS SAFARIS in South Africa. It was an absolute adventure of a lifetime!!!
The journey started when we booked the hunt at the SCI Annual Convention. Meeting Wayne there, we quickly became friends as he explained what to expect and detailed the adventure. We were filled with excitement as we boarded the plane in Portland, Oregon and flew to South Africa. We were taken care from the moment we stepped off the plane. Carol Muller met us at the airport and the adventure began. It was truly amazing to see the sights, hear the sounds, and experience a piece of Africa that totally enveloped us.
We started hunting the next day, and felt a sense of wonder and awe at the vast expanse of the African savannah, and the majestic animals that roam it. We saw towering giraffes grazing on the treetops, lions lounging in the sun, and abundant plains game everywhere we went. The sunsets are absolutely incredible!!
We hunted 10 animals, all the while taking in the breathtaking scenery, amazing food, a top notch PH, ranch guide, ranch hosts, cooks, skinners and trackers.
In the evenings, we returned to extremely comfortable lodgings, where we enjoyed delicious meals and shared stories with fellow adventurers. We were able to listen to the sounds of the African night hearing lions roar around a campfire.
My wife had the opportunity to meet local people and learn about their traditions and culture on a trip to nearby towns for shopping. After the hunt we spent three days with Carol as she hosted us and acted as our personal tour guide where we visited the elephant and lion sanctuaries, shopped for curios, ate at the finest restaurants and did a lot of sight seeing.
We left Africa with a sense of fulfillment and wonder. We experienced the raw beauty and power of nature, seen some of the world's most magnificent creatures in their natural habitat, and made memories that will last a lifetime. I would HIGHlY recommend checking out BOSS SAFARIS for your next African Adventure!!!

38789.jpeg
39276.jpeg
39277.jpeg
39281.jpeg
20220524_083847_resized.jpg
20220525_122425_resized.jpg
20220526_172706_resized (1).jpg
20220527_110622_resized.jpg
20220528_085903_resized.jpg
20220528_095017_resized.jpg
20220529_083926_resized.jpg
20220530_142949_resized.jpg
20220531_133436_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you had a great time.

Thank you for the glowing hunt report

Glad y'all enjoyed your hunt and took some great trophies

Congratulations on a successful safari. Thanks for posting.

And Welcome to AH! :S Welcome:

Congrats for a great hunt !

And thanks for sharing .

Welcome to AH. The pictures show that you took some nice animal. Perhaps a write up about your firearms, stalks and shots would give us a clearer picture of your hunt.
Bruce

Hi Matt,

It always brings us great joy to see that our work has such a positive impact on our guests. I always say, we don’t have any clients at Boss Safaris, we only have family! Congratulations on your anniversary again brother, and I hope that someday soon we will see you over on the dark continent again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne847393

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.