Something to keep in mind

Disgusting to be sure. I'm such a low-tech person I wouldn't have imagined it.

Hopefully Game Departments can turn things to their advantage by way of a 'sting operation' and blow a few of the poachers out of their socks. That just might give others something to think about.
 
Hard to believe. In a similar vein, you used to be able to track some collared animals on websites - interesting to see how a lion, or a rhino, roams. But some were using those same sites to find the animals and kill them. No more.
 
Disgusting to be sure. I'm such a low-tech person I wouldn't have imagined it.

Hopefully Game Departments can turn things to their advantage by way of a 'sting operation' and blow a few of the poachers out of their socks. That just might give others something to think about.
Agree completely.. It's like a game of Chess, as is any war..
 
Hard to believe. In a similar vein, you used to be able to track some collared animals on websites - interesting to see how a lion, or a rhino, roams. But some were using those same sites to find the animals and kill them. No more.
Yep.. F*&#ing Bl**dy cowards. Sorry for my language..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,216
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top