AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA
Hunted
Sweden, USA, Brazil, Mexico.,
We always try to give you something new and something better. This time you decide what you want to pay. Look at this package and make us a offer . The hunt will take place in Augustus 2010 . We will not accept any offers after midnight 25 June 2010 South African time . This hunt is only advertised on Africahunting.com

7 Day trophy hunt one hunter included.
One Kudu
One Gemsbuck
One Impala
One Springbuck or Warthog
Minimum offer $ 2990.00 Crazy but real. Value for this hunt as per our 2010 price list $ 5970.00
Included
All accommodations, food, traveling , field preparation of trophies, transportation of trophies to taxidermy, 4 x 4 hunting truck, ph , skinnner and trackers, daily laundry and soft drinks. 14% tax.

Not included
Beer , wine, liquor, exportation of trophies, personal items, gratuities to camp staff and hunting permit. Extra animals, days and hunters or non hunters.

Extra animals we can hunt in this area.
Roan, Sable, Tsessebe, Nyala, Lechwe, Bontebuck, Eland, Waterbuck, Zebra, Blue wildebeest, Black wildebeest and more.

Johann,

A very interesting and generous offer. I have a few questions for you to clarify some things:

- How should people who are interested in this submit their bid(s)? By replying in this thread or by contacting you via e-mail?

- Would a return Airport Transfer be included? What is the nearest major airport to you?

- What have you been advising potential clients for 2010 with regards to the World Cup? I see that this hunt would take place after the tournament is over but all of the airfare to Southern Africa that I've seen during this time (+/- a month) has been considerably more than in the past.

Thanks for any further details.

Thanks for the mail, We are running this add only on the AH forum and anyone interesting can place or submit their bid by replying to this thread or by sending me e-mail direct.
Bloemfontein is the nearest airport but it is no problem to pick up the hunter in Johannesburg and transport him or her to the hunting area and back, all transportation is included even from Johannesburg. The world cup for sure is a biggy for us and we did ask all our clients to book flight tickets way in advance not just to get to South Africa but also for domestic flights and to safe money, i am sure we can look at moving the dates for the hunt with a month or so if you promise to spend the money i did safe you on extra animals. Keep well and happy hunting. Hope the reply did help.

Just a FYI, your website has a couple of dead pages.

Thanks we working on on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross