Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Virginia Bowhunters Association
Hey all,

Recently a growing podcast company has been bored enough to interview me on a podcast.

Mostly talk about bow hunting, how I got into it, and equipment used.

However, there was some talk about my bow hunting adventure in Africa and a couple of my experiences there.

Give it a listen if you’ve got time to kill.

http://www.sheddinglightod.com/

Scroll down and click on “episode 6 Danny Ard-first saddle deer, a pig, a Wildebeest, and a Gemsbok.

DL

Congratulations Danny, next move is your own hunting show and travel the world with big name sponsors.

Obviously if the producers and sponsors of your show wish to get a perspective of hunting across the pond and you need a Brit (me) to go hunting in Africa for your show then I could make myself available.

Obviously for the best viewing entertainment I believe that a show including hunts for elephant, buffalo, lion, crocodile, leopard, bongo and Lord Derby eland would be the way to go......

Oh, I wouldn't charge a fee for my time either in case it's a deal breaker.....

You know where I am.

Good for you sir!

Congratulations Danny, next move is your own hunting show and travel the world with big name sponsors.

Obviously if the producers and sponsors of your show wish to get a perspective of hunting across the pond and you need a Brit (me) to go hunting in Africa for your show then I could make myself available.

Obviously for the best viewing entertainment I believe that a show including hunts for elephant, buffalo, lion, crocodile, leopard, bongo and Lord Derby eland would be the way to go......

Oh, I wouldn't charge a fee for my time either in case it's a deal breaker.....

You know where I am.
Adrian you my friend will be the first I call

Yep cool..

Awesome stuff guys, where better to glorify our Father than in and around his awesome creation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross