Some stats today

ducmarc

AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
259
Reaction score
587
Was watching varney and co.today getting my dose of stock market depression and the had the the VP of marketing ryan repp from Brownells on.they said Atlanta rapes up 236 %and murders up 43%with that 5.4 million first time gun buyers last year.33% woman.among minorities 44%african Americans 40%hispanic and 17%asian americans.he said there are more people engaged in trap,skeet and sporting clays than play golf now.food for thought.
 
I wonder where all those trap and skeet shooters are getting their ammo. . .
The blm movement and the riots at the White House, a certain president, doomsday preppers, and the covid era. No surprise at the high rate of firearm sales but they are not hunting firearms-
 
I feel a rising tide lifts all boats.theres has to be some renewed interest especially with all the self sustainability talk
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,743
Members
169,406
Latest member
TheresaR90
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top