Social security # needed to import a skull?

Basser2x

AH senior member
Joined
Aug 7, 2022
Messages
96
Reaction score
138
I’m being asked for my social security number by my US importer Trophy Shippers. (I’m getting a buff skull from my Moz hunt in 8/25.)

Have any of you had to provide that? Seems intrusive when a passport number should suffice.

If I hear it’s common practice I’ll feel better about it.

Please advise, and thank you for your help!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,570,783
Members
169,017
Latest member
ClemmieTea
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top