Snakes!

One of the several Cape Cobras I shot.

A888F9C8-0FE7-44FF-8CBA-059B28ADF20E.jpeg
 
When living on a farm in the Western Cape every year I killed one or two Cape Cobras. They are very active during January and February, sometimes tried to get into the house. One day I killed one under the dining table. Always have had a S & W Centennial .38 with shot shells in my pocket. Because of our guests (we owned a guest house) and our small children plus dogs we couldn't take a chance. Not far from us, a young girl got killed by a Cape Cobra. During my years in Northern Transvaal, now Limpopo province, I was dealing with Pythons on a regular basis. Farmers dropped them in my garage - I released the snakes in our state forest.

Good lord man.
 
....what a surprise,,,,,
Its NOT a garden hose pipe!
[King Cobra]

54049574_766572193705608_7638513256201453568_n.jpg
 
160705-mother-rat-saves-baby-from-snake-vin__640x360_718986307526.jpg
 
11009937_10153302791883586_7145178246054608627_n.jpg
 
11133745_10153302791618586_7610677146942258504_n.jpg
 
15094343_325053421190823_5015861610144700129_n.jpg
 
43277907_1271172356358490_4243002349246742528_n.jpg
 
king-cobra-eating-pet-snake-thailand-820x481.jpg
27973167_10155121930042595_8723191148580064622_n.jpg
 
maxresdefault.jpg
 
starling-mobbing-a-mamba-1080x675.jpg
 
snakes-004.jpg
 
unnamed.jpg
 
D1ofPElWoAALd1X.jpg


King cobra bites python. Python constricts cobra, killing it. Python dies from venom.
 

Attachments

  • D1ofPElWoAALd1X.jpg
    D1ofPElWoAALd1X.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 332
FB_IMG_1553194000008.jpg
FB_IMG_1553193993333.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1553194539798.jpg
 
56828017_321951448523030_7217274206818402304_n.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: USN

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,032
Members
168,814
Latest member
Lenteriy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top