Silencers

I'm sure your friend can get a silencer into Africa, especially with some kind of meet and greet service. I was wisked through security lines in the joberg airport like nobody's business, nobody had time to look for anything illegal I could have had. The exact opposite happened when I landed back in the US, they would most likely find the silencer and raise hell about it. The basterds took my biltong in August and I'm still wound up about it lol. I would just buy a silencer in Africa to avoid the hassle. Three or four hundred bucks should get you one

I just yesterday fill out form #1149-0010 Application to temporarily import export certain national firearmsact (nfa) firearms per another member so we will see what happens, or next year I will just take it like I did last time

I took your advise.
Emailed a completed #1149-0010 on 11/7/22. Got an approved form
In the mail 12/2/22. So i will be taking my own suppressor without any worry. Not traveling thru any non friendly countries either.

Imagine how much Sturm and Drang would be avoided if hunters did not mess with suppressors.

I took your advise.
Emailed a completed #1149-0010 on 11/7/22. Got an approved form
In the mail 12/2/22. So i will be taking my own suppressor without any worry. Not traveling thru any non friendly countries either.
very happy when something works out, so good luck and have fun

Friend claims he is “just going to stick his in luggage’ Going to Mozambique. Dumbest idea I’ve ever heard. Any thoughts ?

He'll be in prison leaving or returning courtesy of the US of A before he enters the bonus round with the Moz authorities.

He'll be in prison leaving or returning courtesy of the US of A before he enters the bonus round with the Moz authorities.

He may get away with it, but seriously, there’s no way it’s worth the risk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois