Signed Covid results for SA?

browens

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Sorry if this has been answered but I can't seem to find it. We leave for SA in two weeks so we are scheduling our covid tests. I see on the SA government website it says the test results must be signed by the doctor who performed the test. I have seen on other forums people say that's an old requirement. We are having a tough time finding a testing center that has the doctor signature on the results. Anyone that's traveled to SA in the last month or so did it need to be signed? Plenty of places we have found that can get us the results within 24 hours just not any that provide a signed copy. Thanks for any help

Hi. I am in SA now. Our Covid test results were signed by a physician from the testing lab in Indiana. United Airlines then checked our virus test results to ensure they were less than 72 hours old and then the SA customs in Johannesburg thoroughly reviewed our test results. I would bring a few extra written copies.

ours were electronically signed in June 2021 with no official signature. We had no problems either--it was emailed...

I used ARCPoint Labs in June. No issues with the electronic emailed forms they sent.

Just make sure it's a PCR test. That's something that gets overlooked.

Mine was not signed with a pen, just typed in. We were there in the beginning of July.

I got back in June. I had my vaccine card, no wanted to look at that. We had negative test results from our medical group. Not signed by a doctor but signed off as a state test. Was looked at in lax and SA

Leaving from Cape Town we had a service come to our hotel. The doctor who gave us the test signed it electronically when they sent via email. About three different agency’s wanted to see it as we left. Even in Germany we had to show it again.

hope this helps. I did notice at most airports you can get a test and results within two hours or less

Returned last nite…
PCR test electronically signed. All ok. Seems pretty loose enforcement.

Returned on the 27th. Ours weren't signed. Just make sure its a PCR to get into RSA. We used and Azova/Ellume home kit to return to USA. You can do the test in camp via facetime and they email you the results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sander.kvern

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH