Sights, Handle & M98 Extractor

fiocchi

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
229
Reaction score
139
Media
15
For sale as a lot..won't split, sorry, can't be bothered, so please don't ask.

1. Recknagel hood with 3 windows - 13020-1580
2. Reck'l Front Ramp - 12040-0000
3. Rose 9.5mm sight blade (2.5mm) 11024-2595
4. Rose 8.5mm Sight blade (2.5mm) - 11025-2585
5. Rear base with 12mm white line blade - 17132-2312
6. 10mm ite line rear sight blade - 15132-2310
7. Pre bent bolt handle
8. M98 used but VGC extractor from ex. 243 so claw has plenty of lip for fitting to equivalent or larger cartridges

Both rear sights and front blades are designed to allow you to match a zero with most round between 50 and 100yds quite easily.

US $250 shipped worldwide, paid by paypal.

Thanks for looking

IMG_0243.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck in a new set of non military action screws and a set of new military action screws plus new keeper screws.

All in US $ 225 PayPal, posted worldwide standard mail.

Final offer as in 48 hrs I'll otherwise start using the parts for a restoration job I otherwise had decided against/change of mind after ordering parts
 
Haven't got started on the project yet as sort of changing my mind on bothering to rebuild the rifle, so items are still for sale.

Wanting to get them offloaded, let's call it $180 plus postage, can't do lower. Should probably try to sell elsewhere but was hoping to avoid the whole multi-forum nonsense thing!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,404
Members
170,577
Latest member
TajLing141
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top