Sighting in issue

Update-- the local rep and the New Jersey customer care contacted me last week with a return label. I returned the scope and yesterday they contacted me to agree with my assessment- the scope did not track properly. They offered me full refund and replacement or discounted upgrade. I chose the discounted upgrade and purchased a Magnus version with magnum ballistics built into the reticle. The discount was significant. I would consider this excellent customer service. The new scope shipped today. If this small inconvenient hurricane cooperates, I hope to have the scope on the rifle this weekend or first of next week with an update!

EVEN BETTER--OVERNIGHT AIR!!!!

Outstanding!

Humm?

Seeing that I don't know how to fix a scope my opinion and guess is that after calling it names and it still doesn't work that the damned thing is fubar and send it back!

Correct sir. It’s gone and replaced. Waiting on Florence to pass to get some range time. And yes a leupold rides atop the 375 h and h But honestly, there is no comparison to the light gathering between the leica and the leupold. They do serve different purposes on different rifles. Thanks

The Magnus is a very special thing. I think you came out waaaay ahead on this deal.

Slam,

I have never owned a Leica scope, and truthfully I'm not so sure I've ever even looked through one. I have used many Leopold, Swarovski, Nikon, Schmidt Bender, to name a few and now Night Force and I very been very lucky.

Good luck and one shot drops to you!

Not a scope but have a pain of Lecia binos and they are very good. My glass before were Zeiss but they are close to 35 years old and have been used hard. So may not be fair comparison.
Lecia is high quality.

Again waiting on Florence to go fully away before sighting in... but the leica is incredibly bright compared to my mid level Zeiss conquest and blows away optically my other leupold and Nikon scopes. I paid nearly double for this compared to the zeiss conquest. It’s veey nice!! Waiting to see if it will sight in nice!!

The Leica is fantastic. The magnus was easy to sight in and it’s dialed in at 1.25 high at one hundred yards! Accurate movements for each click. To the deer woods this afternoon! Great customer service from Leica and great product replacement!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg